OASIS Computer Specialists or OCS
The OASIS Computer Specialists (OCS) are the information technology professionals that are embedded in departments throughout the college and provide face to face IT support to Faculty, Staff and Graduate students within the College of Arts and Sciences. In addition to providing exceptional desk-side support each OCS member specializes in one or more unique areas of information technology. OCS strives to be a single point of contact for all of our clients.
Examples of the support we provide are:
- In person desktop support for computers, mobile devices and other IT equipment.
- Serving as liaisons between departments and other IT groups on campus.
- Training sessions for the technologies utilized by the university.
- Information security consultations and management solutions.
- Instructional technology support
OASIS Computer Specialists
|Baskin Cooper||Tech Support Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org||919-260-5006|
|Jackson Cox||Tech Support Specialistemail@example.com||336-906-0871|
|Gina Elmore||Tech Support Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org||919-914-0565|
|James Hines||Tech Support Analystemail@example.com||919-883-7986|
|David Joyner||Tech Support Analystfirstname.lastname@example.org||919-308-2671|
|Jimena Loyola||Tech Support Analystemail@example.com||919-265-8405|
|James McHale||Tech Support Analystfirstname.lastname@example.org||919-901-0883|
|Patrick Mortell||Tech Support Specialistemail@example.com||919 883-7100|
|Ron Odom||Tech Support Analystfirstname.lastname@example.org||919-883-7415|