IT Resources for Students
The resources listed below represent both service offerings at UNC-Chapel Hill and external resources that may help you as you continue your learning online. This is an evolving list as additional resources are identified.
UNC Chapel Hill Resources
Below, you will find resources and service offerings specific to UNC to help you make this transition.
- Tips for Students on Learning Remotely – Resources on many of the tools that students will need to learn remotely.
- Guidance for Off-Campus Internet Service – Support for obtaining or finding internet access off-campus.
- Working, teaching or learning from a new location? Start here – Resources for beginning to learn remotely and the tools you will need to be successful.
- Work Remote – ITS resources to help you prepare to work (or learn) remotely.
- Campus VPN – VPN instructions and installation.
- Help Desk – Access UNC’s knowledge articles, access the service deck, and request services.
- Digital Accessibility – Accessibility resources for students and faculty.
- Information Technology Services – ITS resources for students and faculty.
- Software Acquisition – Find software available to students and staff with a UNC login.
- Learn IT Online – UNC Online Training Resources.
- Sakai Support – Tutorials and support related to Sakai @ UNC.