Please complete the following form, and a staff member will get back to you shortly.
Planning your Website Redesign
Looking to refresh your department’s website? Planning a site of your own for teaching or research purposes? Let us help!
To help us prepare for your new site or site redesign, we need to ask you some information. It will take approximately 20 minutes to fill out our questionnaire, and we can help guide you through the process! Some of the items we will ask you for:
- Your site’s purpose
- Your intended “audience” (students, faculty, professionals in your field)
- How you want your site to look
- Are there sites that look similar to what you want?
- Do you have logos, colors, or layouts in mind?
- Site organization (top-level navigation)
- Site content (what do you wish to host on your site?)
- Site responsibility after design completion
When completing this questionnaire, we will ask you if you have a completion date in mind. Please be aware that while we will do our best to honor this completion deadline, design updates, content delays, or extenuating circumstances may lead to a delay in website publishing.
We look forward to working with you!